There are a number of ways to support and contribute to Turkey Mozaik Foundation’s efforts of standing in solidarity with Türkiye’s civil society. You can create your own online fundraising campaign on JustGiving to support our activities in only a few minutes.
Here are some tips on how to create and launch your campaign page:
- Create an account: Go to JustGiving and sign up if you don’t already have an account, or if you would like to set up a new one for your organisation/team.
- Select type of event: State what type of fundraising you are doing, for instance, participating in a sports event, taking on a personal challenge, or celebrating a special day. Or you can choose “Emergency Aid”.
- Choose a custom URL: You can customise the web address that JustGiving automatically generates for your fundraising page. This is the link that you will be sharing when asking others to donate to your fundraising campaign.
- Personalise your page: Tell the story of your fundraising campaign so that your supporters will know why they should donate. Setting a target will help let your donors and supporters know how much you want to raise. You can edit your page after it is launched.
- Create and share: Click “Create your page” and launch your campaign. Don’t forget to spread the word and share your campaign with your friends and network and on your social media. The more people you reach, the more support your campaign will gather.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any support creating your fundraising page. Please also subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and updates about our work. Thank you for your support.